The bundle track allows you to manually create tracks of courses that are based on a predefined "bundle". The "bundle" does not have to be a bundle that you sell. The bundle can be setup just for the purpose of using on the bundle track. It allows you to control the order of how the courses will appear on the bundle track.
Here are some ways you can use this super power:
- Create an "upsell" bundle that will hold all of your courses for sale. Set it up so that it only shows courses the user is not enrolled in
- Create a "what's new" track that will show courses that you have recently released
- Bundle: The courses inside the bundle track will be auto populated by the bundle your select.
- Heading: You can put whatever you want in the heading setting. If you use the the SmartText
[AUTO]the bundle name will be replaced automatically.
- Sub Heading: You can put whatever you want in the sub heading setting. If you use the the SmartText
[AUTO]the bundle description will be replaced automatically.
This group of settings controls how the bundle is shown if the student is not enrolled in courses that would appear. It also allows you to control where you want the student to be sent to in the case of showing a course that they are not enrolled in.
- When not enrolled: Decide what happens when they are not enrolled
- Hide (track) - this will hide the track completely when they are not enrolled in the bundle.
- Hide (courses not enrolled) - this will show the track even if they are not enrolled in the bundle, but will hide course that they are not enrolled in
- Hide (courses enrolled) - this will show the track and hide courses that they are enrolled in. This is good when you want to have a "you might like bundle" to sell more courses.
- Always show - (Default) - this will show the track at all times.
IMPORTANT: A setting of
Always showwill show only the courses in the bundle. It does not work like the standard Thinkific dashboard where it only shows what the person is enrolled in. Be sure to check the Upsell option to determine what happens when the student clicks on a course they are not enrolled in
- Upsell Options: Decide what happens when the student clicks on a course that they are not enrolled in.
- Upsell (Bundle Purchase) - this will bring them to the bundle checkout page
- Upsell (Bundle Landing) - this will bring them to the bundle landing page
- Upsell (Course Purchase) -
Default- this will bring them to the course checkout page
- Upsell (Course Landing) - this will bring them to the course landing page
- Upsell (Custom Page) - this will bring them to the custom page you specify
- Custom Upsell Page: to be used when the Upsell Option is set to
Upsell (Custom Page)
- Show Course Name (Track) - when checked it will show the course name right under the image in the track
- Show Course Name (Hover) - when checked, it will show the course name on the hover card
- Course Meta - will determine what to show under the course description area
- Time - this will show the total time (Video lessons only)
- Lesson Count - this will show the number of lessons inside the course
- Nothing - this will hide this part of the card information
- Lesson label - this will be the text next to the meta data
- Number to show at a time - this will determine how many course to show on the track at once. The less number shown, the larger in height the track will appear.
- Normal - this will be a standard size card (Default)
- Tall - this is intended for a more "featured' track. The image dimensions are not the same as the standard card size. So you may want to select images that do not contain text so that they are not cut off. The intention is to draw interest, but not be the main attraction.